#19070B Hot Joke Bflash And Uniport - Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Latest Gist, Music Video And Entertainmen

CINEMA EMPIRE ENTER10MENT


  • Trending Now

    Friday 24 July 2015

    Hot Joke Bflash And Uniport

    Bflash failed JAMB 5 times. Last week, he travelled to visit
    his friend in UNIPORT. He fell sick & was admitted to a
    hospital there. He later called his mum & said...
    Bflash: Hello ma.
    MUM: That place is silent, where are you?
    Bflash: I'm in UNIPORT!
    MUM: God thank you oh!
    Bflash: I was admitted!

    MUM: (laughing & dancing) ah! My son, do U know it was
    just yesterday I went to BABA to prepare a charm for u so dat
    u can get admission? I never expected it to come so soon!
    (Still laughing & dancing)
    Bflash: mummy it's malaria oh!
    MUM: ah which kind course be that one? Is dat a new course
    in the university?
    Bflash: I would be discharged 2moro!
    MUM: God forbid! I reject it on your behalf! U will be there for
    at least 4yrs!...just now wey you get admission dem wan
    discharge you. My God no go gree!

    See More At www.ceenter10ment.com
    Chapel Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


    BibleGateway.com
    Cor Search

    Video

    PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

    Tags

    Recent