#19070B HOT JOKE... Throw It Away!!! - Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Latest Gist, Music Video And Entertainmen

CINEMA EMPIRE ENTER10MENT


  • Trending Now

    Monday 27 July 2015

    HOT JOKE... Throw It Away!!!

    Mr Bflash discovered that he was feeling pain all over his body, then, he went to his doctor for check-up. After the diagnosis, a conversation ensued:

    Doctor: Mr Bflash , I discovered that you have high blood pressure. Now take this bill. That is how much you are going to pay for your check-up.

    Besides, whatever will give you heart attack again, do not think about it but throw it away to avoid re-occurrence of heart attack.

    As Mr Bflash saw #150,000 on the bill, he tore it and threw it away. The doctor asked him why he did that, he said, “Doctor, I only followed your instruction. You said anything that would give me heart attack, I should not think about it but throw it away. I did that because the amount I saw in that bill that I’m going to pay would give me another heart attack.”

    please comment on this..................
    Chapel Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


    BibleGateway.com
    Cor Search

    Video

    PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

    Tags

    Recent