#19070B My Worst Day In Church - Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Latest Gist, Music Video And Entertainmen

CINEMA EMPIRE ENTER10MENT


  • Trending Now

    Thursday 26 November 2015

    My Worst Day In Church






    As i was sitting in church and it was time for offering, so the collection bowl was passed around. And i have 500 and 5 naira in my pocket, so i quickly pulled 5 naira from my pocket and dropped it in.

     Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and gave me a 500 naira note. I smiled, and placed the 500 naira note in the bowl and passed it on, admiring the man for being so generous.

     The man taped me again  from behind
    and he whisper to me saying "son dont thank me so much because that money is yours, it fell from your pocket".

    I gave the man a dirty slap! and treack back home.


    Chapel Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


    BibleGateway.com
    Cor Search

    Video

    PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

    Tags

    Recent