#19070B Our Nigerian Rick Ross, Big Sheff Said He Is Comfortable With His Size - Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Cinema Empire Enter10ment

Latest Gist, Music Video And Entertainmen

CINEMA EMPIRE ENTER10MENT


  • Trending Now

    Saturday 7 November 2015

    Our Nigerian Rick Ross, Big Sheff Said He Is Comfortable With His Size



                                                                  I  know so many people dont know him, he is Big Sheff, he is one of our Nigerian big artist.

    At Felabration 2015, he made his audience go into a crazy state when he took off his shirt on stage, pictured above.

    He was interviewed, and he made a speech telling Nigerian's that he is comfortable With his size and structure 

    Big sheff said  “People have been calling me Nigerian Rick Ross ever since I started doing music professionally some years back and I am used to it by now. I am very comfortable in
    my skin and I often tell people that if you are a slim person, you should not expect to see someone with six packs when you look into the mirror. If you are a big person, don’t go
    to the front of the mirror expecting to see a slim person.

    He was also asked why he removed his cloths on stage and he said.

    Big Sheff “It is not like I go on stage with plans to take off my clothes but I am moved by the crowd’s response to my music. When the crowd goes crazy, then the music takes me away.”

    See more photos.



       
     




    Chapel Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


    BibleGateway.com
    Cor Search

    Video

    PopAds.net - The Best Popunder Adnetwork

    Tags

    Recent